Beginners - May 2015

New Pointer Question

Hello! I am very new to programming and I have some additional questions about pointers. I know I've...
[2 replies] Last: Andy, I just want to thank you so so so much for taking the time to e... (by jhykima)
by MRQ1
3d graphics programming

Can I start graphics programming using opengl or direct3d or are they too complicated ? I have not...
[3 replies] Last: You don't need windows programming to learn 3D programming in general,... (by ultifinitus)
reading readprocessmemory

OK so i am trying to read data from a game but i get a very long number that does not match what i ...
[5 replies] Last: If you're not getting the value that you know is at that point in ram ... (by ultifinitus)
Why two pointers??

My professor gave us a program to look at but not sure why there are two pointers in the argument ca...
[3 replies] Last: ah i get it now thanks you guys and yea sorry about that andywestken j... (by Raakfal)
How to change backcolor of button in VS 2013 c++

Hello, i have a little problem. How to change backcolor of button on red while sound is playing ...
[5 replies] Last: I'm not sure you understand my advice. Update your button class to ha... (by Duoas)
COMPILER IGNORING ++

HAY PROGRAMMERS, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH VISUAL STUDIO 2013 C++ CODE. I HAVE THIS CODE: #include <...
[8 replies] Last: Just speak normally or else your next thread that you will probably po... (by IEatDingos)
FOREACH ARRAY

HAY PEOPLE, I HAVE A TINY PROBLEM WITH AN ARRAY. THIS IS THE PROBLEM: #include <stdio.h> #includ...
[5 replies] Last: All Caps = Yelling on the Internet. Good day... (by rlc4)
Factorials - Classic Recursion Example

Im having a difficult time understanding HOW exactly the factorial based recursion example works. Th...
[5 replies] Last: Arslan, exactly. (by Ispil)
Overload getline

Well, i have to do this for university and i don't find on google how to do the getline overload, i ...
[2 replies] Last: Oh, gracias, ya estaba volviendome loca pensando en como hacerlo (by pertenezcoaselg)
Help with Gillespie algorithm

Hello, I am doing a project which will use a Gillespie algorithm. I am new to coding in general b...
[1 reply] : This looks like you can port this into C++ http://lennarthilbert.com/... (by Bdanielz)
Splitting a string

I want be able to input a string such as "box 3 4 5" and then assign each of the 4 items to a new va...
[4 replies] Last: If you look at the declaration of operator>> you'll see it returns a r... (by andywestken)
by Winsu
Can not resolve overloaded on template

I'm trying to know which one is the bigger value at any type, for that propouse I have done a templa...
[4 replies] Last: I'm using type_info to resolve what you suggested before, but now I'm ... (by Winsu)
help

hey guys i need a hand here i'm kind of bad in c++ and i can't figure out how to write this program ...
[1 reply] : generate random numbers: http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/14057... (by mutexe)
Program skipping lines of code for no apparent reason

I'm currently writing a program to manage a database of math textbooks for a class I'm taking, howev...
[5 replies] Last: I tried messing around with the code in the loop, but to no avail, it ... (by Kabbage318)
by IlyaB
Problem with rotation matrices

Hey! I have to create a class for 2D rotation matrix and overload operators +, -, *, / and scalar mu...
[no replies]
Requirements of if and else if statements

I am preparing for an exam in my Intro to C++ class and one thing I have to know if the requirements...
[3 replies] Last: I guess what I'm looking for is something more like: An if statement ... (by imdjluis)
Placement new input issue

I'm stumped with a question. I wrote out an answer but it doesn't seem to be working. The inputs are...
[3 replies] Last: Is there anything wrong with my workings? Using placement new with a... (by andywestken)
NetBeans not recognizing "cout"..Please Help!

I have not even really started to learn c++. I am still trying to setup NetBeans properly so I can p...
[7 replies] Last: newfile1.c++: In function 'int main()': newfile1.c++:4:5: error: 'cou... (by ne555)
Why is this not working?

So I just started learning c++ and i just tried making a simple adding calculator. When I run it it ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you for the help (by IronCladMoon)
Sort Numbers in Ascending order using Array | C++

This is an assignment My teacher gave me and to be true I am a dumbo. Last time she thought me how...
[5 replies] Last: Hey NafeesOnly , since you are in college you know what's a great way... (by Codex23jv)
May 2015 Pages: 123... 40
  Archived months: [apr2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.