General C++ Programming - May 2015

by Winsu
resolve which one is the biggest string

I dint know that I normal comparation with string, what It does is get the first letter of both stri...
[7 replies] Last: Or you can ask for an optional parameter, a comparison class. class c... (by ne555)
accepting input of integers in one line?

need help please idk how to accept 5 numbers in one line, and assign them to a variable. can you ex...
[7 replies] Last: You don't need a vector at all. If you are dealing with arrays than ... (by shamieh)
Need help on Cyanogenmod 12.1

Hi, This ROM is for Lenovo K3 (K30-T), yet it has few bugs: camera, FM radio, and SIM card are no...
[3 replies] Last: Anyone please? (by nomanrasheed)
Simple Code Issue

What is wrong with the way I input the code? #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <ioman...
[7 replies] Last: thanks so much (by mjamesball9)
binary search tree implementation

I've been practicing binary search trees and for the insert function I did this. I keep reading abo...
[5 replies] Last: How else should I do this? void Btree::insert(Node & topNode ,int... (by cppnoob25)
write programming from algorithm

initialize t(e|d) uniformly do until convergence set count(e|d) to 0 for all e,d set total(d) t...
[2 replies] Last: this is not a homework site. Attempt it yourself and then ask some spe... (by mutexe)
Can someone explain to me how to use std::map?

I am having a hard time completely understanding the concept behind std::map. From what i unders...
[7 replies] Last: You could use a loop to add unpredictable values? First 10 of 1000 v... (by andywestken)
Having problems!!!!error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void

// Program Name: Class Development // Programmer: Alicia Long //CIS247C: Week 4 lab //Program Des...
[3 replies] Last: You're passing a string to a function (Employee::setDependents) that e... (by shadowmouse)
by Vangy
Some questions

Hello, i want to ask you some questions. Where can i code something with c++ ? i mean, practical ...
[18 replies] Last: Yes, it makes it a heck lot easier. Have you ever seen winapi? They tr... (by TheHardew)
How can I resolve this matter with the same order of classes?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; class A; class B; class A{ public: A(): b(5){ temp=2...
[6 replies] Last: @shadowmouse @andywestken That was simply what I was taught. I may b... (by rlc4)
by jakeey
Reading csv to string array c++

Ive seen a few questions that were similar to this but they didnt answer my question properly. I nee...
[no replies]
by hav206
c++ overloaded operator for >>

I am trying to implement the overloaded operator for output << i have a function to print out preor...
[2 replies] Last: thank you jlborges. it works (by hav206)
by rlc4
Some advice on starting a game engine?

So before I get a bunch of posts saying "Just start off with using an already existing engine," let ...
[2 replies] Last: Yes. Because that helps a lot >.< I do know to think of it in that wa... (by rlc4)
Console Tetris - Collision detection issue

First of this is a homework assignment, so I'm not looking for any solutions just for some assistanc...
[2 replies] Last: >player input or timer moves the block at the direction >check all th... (by poteto)
i get problem at this progress

i have worked at it for like a week,and this almos kiled me ,and i still can't work it out. i need s...
[3 replies] Last: Some words of advice: Run/Debug your program every single time you get... (by rlc4)
Audio output

So, the NES(Nintendo entertainment system) would output audio through five channels. These channels ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. (by RealGiganitris)
by sheida
please help to over load [ ]....

Hello...I want to make a limit for [ ] by overloading it...but it does not work...#include #includ...
[1 reply] : Please use the code tags when submitting your code. You find them in ... (by koothkeeper)
Make a class template to hold objects

Hi. I want to make a class template and then make a simple object which will be stored in the templa...
[3 replies] Last: thanks, it seems to work now. :) (by csstudent123)
by Winsu
create a constructo with two bool arrays...

Hello everyone.. I'm trying to code a constructor from a class with two byte(arrays), and It's no...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, but It is going to take long until I get everythig...I ha... (by Winsu)
Checking for duplicates in a txt file?

Here is my task: Your task is to write a program that reads a file and prints all lines that contain...
[11 replies] Last: Any improvements you can suggest? Well... bool hasDuplicates(cons... (by andywestken)
May 2015 Pages: 123... 22
  Archived months: [apr2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.