Jobs - 2014 archive

[Vietnam] 50 openings in SW Development at KMS Technology

KMS Technology has an immediate need for additional resources to fulfill demand for its award winn...
[no replies]
Machine and Interface Development Needed

Analog signal from the load Cell of a Torsional Torque Testing Machine is to be read through a DAQ c...
[no replies]
Hadoop Online Training | Big Data Training and Job Assistance

In order to become a dynamic software professional, there are umpteen certifications which one needs...
[no replies]
C++ Developer - High Frequency Prop Firm - San Francisco

We are a venture backed, start up, prop firm and focus on high frequency algorithmic trading and low...
[1 reply] : Hi, what follows is my generic intro (and we all know everything gener... (by johnagilson)
Need A Tutor for Your C++ Programming Class? First Assignment Free

If you are struggling with your C++ programming class, I'd like to help you out. I am willing to ...
[8 replies] Last: I did create a new thread here http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/... (by Neek)
ISTQB Online Training with Job Placement in USA, UK

Our course offers the best essential ideas, processes, tools and many more needed to set yourself on...
[no replies]
Java Online Training with Job Placement in USA, UK

We are offering advanced java online training with job placement assistance. We are having real time...
[no replies]
QA Testing Online Training and Placement Assistance

We are located in USA with a motto to offer online training to the students and experienced professi...
[no replies]
Advanced Java Online Training with Placement Assistance

We are offering advanced java online training with job placement assistance. We are having real time...
[no replies]
Looking for c++ developer

Hello we are team of 8 developers , We have office registered and everything setup .We located at ch...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, could you enable your private message? (by ltc)
An opportunity in London - Prop Trading

Good afternoon C++! Hope all is well; I understand that the natural reaction to recruiters postin...
[1 reply] : Hi Tony I'd like to have a crack at this one. I'm an old hand at C++ ... (by crazyjoecus)
by RDK
Are you a beginner, who wants to learn C++? We can help you!

Good Day, Beginners! We from RDK C++ tutors, are enthusiastic and dedicated C++ programmers and tu...
[6 replies] Last: Dear Avilius, First I want to say: I find it really good that you are... (by RDK)
We are the team of it-professionals (Web, GameDev, Enterprise) searching for a challenging project.

We are very interested in financial or ecommerce projects, game and multimedia projects or even proj...
[no replies]
Art Director (Japanese)

Job description: • You will set the Art quality standard in our 3D (or 2D) game outsourcing proje...
[no replies]
Game Designers

Glass Egg is looking for Game Designers Responsibilities: 1. Maintain active research and analysis...
[no replies]
Mobile Application Developer (Android/iOS)

GlassEgg is looking for Mobile Application Developer (Android/iOS) Job Description: - You will be a ...
[no replies]
by Evox
C++ UNREAL PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER NEEDED- AUTOMOBILE VIRTUAL REALITY; LOS ANGELES AREA

Creating Virtual Reality experiences in Unreal is the primary function of the Unreal/C++ Technical D...
[no replies]
game developer open for game projects. (READ)

I am a skilled programmer open for game projects as of right now, if you would like me to make you a...
[no replies]
Softwareentwickler/in C++ / CONZEPT16 / Qt

Wir suchen einen/eine SOFTWAREENTWICKLER/IN C++/CONZEPT16/QT für Windowsanwendungen in der Anwen...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Programmer / Analyst Opportunity (Memphis, TN)

Concero Resources is currently seeking a Senior C++ Programmer / Analyst for our client who is an ex...
[no replies]
Year 2014 Pages: 123... 14
  Archived years: [2013 archive]