C++ Linux Developers

Hiring C++ Linux Developers for our direct client

Requirements:
1. Experience with OO design and implementation practices.
2. C++ Developer with 8-12 years experience in C++ object oriented software development. Prior history of multi-threading, locking, caching, distributed programming, and access control. Must have experience in the use of STL and/or Boost for C++ development.
3. Minimum of 6+ years on Linux. The Linux experience must be recent. Must know all aspects of development on Linux, including rpms, makefiles etc.
4. At least 4 years of multi-platform software development. Must have scripting experience with Python or Perl.
5. Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio or Eclipse, SVN, Solaris Development tools.
6. Career must be in software product development and be a 100% hands-on coder.

I am interested in exploring C++ opportunities, particularly this job posting. I can be reached at muthiang@yahoo.com. Please contact me for my resume.
I have 9+ years of exp. in C/C++. Kindly contact me for the position @ ankitarora77@gmail.com.
what's rpms? there is no linux using rpms ; might be a microsoft tech, by makefiles etc? d' ya mean auto tools or the makefiles sited in /etc ?

to be serious one sec ; the job seems to be interesting ; but the microsoft and redhead hat sorry like side of things is boring ;
Last edited on
I am intrested in this job.
I have 10 year experience in c++.
I want to apply.
Registered users can post here. Sign in or register to post.