• Forum
  • Jobs
  • C++ Developer (C++ back end, JS Front en

C++ Developer (C++ back end, JS Front end) - New York based - Perm role

Hi,

I'm a recruiter with a London based, but international placing, tech recruitment firm; (we are at Techfellow.co.uk).

I am currently looking for a high calibre C++ programmer, (willing to work C++ back end and Javascript front end). I was told this is the place to come. I would prefer to find a language agnostic dev if possible, willing to work not only in C++, but in Javascript as well as things like Python or any other interpreted/scripted language. This is for a FIX (Fixed Income eXchange) role with an international financial software company, and would be located in New York, (no remote working; sorry), so previous financial experience would be a plus.

Engineers will work on multi-threaded & distributed services which have high transaction rates. They will be involved in technical system design & data modeling, all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, and provide end to end solutions to business problems in collaboration with business partners.

Potential candidates must haves/plus points:

> 3+ years professional software dev experience; (demonstrable understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures, OOP with strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills).
> Experience in any OOP,
> Previous low-latency experience is a plus,
> Experience of Javascript or Python,
> SQL Db experience is a bonus,
> Previous Linux/UNIX experience,
> JIRA, Phabricator, Splunk, GIT experience is a plus.

This is a Permanent position, and is located in New York.

So if you think you're of the right calibre for us, then please send CV's to Thomas.Paffett at Techfellow.co.uk

Regards,
Thomas Paffett,

Techfellow Ltd
Thanks for sharing.
I would like to apply.
Will forward my resume.
I have 5 year experience in web development.
Have a great desire in it field.
Thanks for sharing.
http://www.revesplacements.com/

Last edited on
Registered users can post here. Sign in or register to post.