Ban the user above you 2015

Pages: 12345... 14
closed account (2LzbRXSz)
I ban andy for trying to explain banning, and for unbanning himself. Also for having 566 posts. Wow andy, looks like I just tripple banned you.
Lol @Tarikneaj , i banned myself just to prevent anyone from banning me.
@cactus Hehe, you just missed that, Wow andy, looks like I just triple banned you. seems like this is a good chance to triple my lifelines, am sure there exists a rule that you can't ban anybody who is already banned so there goes my advantage
2*3=6;///6 extra lifes must be fun .

Standard wrote
11.4.30 Anybody who attempts to refute 'Andys' statement gets an instant quad ban.
Last edited on
Andy, I ban you for trying to school me.

Quad ban me, I dare you.

I triple dog dare you
It was never my intention but because you insist , i'll hereby sentence you to an infinite ban after violating rules you were already aware of, hehe ->@cactus XD.
Last edited on
I use goto to teleport cactus to a safe place away from this infinite ban loop.
I ban TarikNeaj for using goto. You can safely break; out of your loops and get the same results.
True, but using break; wouldn't leave me in a safe place. It would just throw me outside of the loop, where Andy can easily have another trap setup for me. Using goto I can go wherever I please.
I totally and infinitely ban TarikNeaj for promoting usage of deprecated stuff.
I ban S G H for being so anti goto
Guys guys. While goto is shit when it comes to programming, It's fantastic and probably the best tool if you could use programming tools in real life, which is what is going on here! SO NO HATING
Deprecated? More like underappreciated.

"Everyone needs a little bit of goto in their life" - Bjarne Stroustrup
Last edited on

"Everyone needs a little bit of goto in their life"
really, sound like this was viral in 40's and 50's when something close to 'C' not even 'C++' was almost invented and goto's seemed like a rescue option to avoid overwriting stuff on your 6k$ {1.5 kb HDD} :<>).
Last edited on
I decided to goto Google and figure out a little more about this "forum game"

None of them say anything about what happens once you're banned

None of them have any clear rules.

Most of these forums started around 2012, and many are still going on the original thread to this very day.

The oldest one that I've found is 6 years old (with it's last post in 2014).

Most of these people take it seriously.

Most people who are banned still post.

The op always says something like "Ban the user above me for not existing", or "The op (me) just starts the game, but examples are..." and so on.
I ban the people who said "the Op".
"The Op" has a name. Haha, great to see its been a hit lads, nice one!
I ban cactus for sounding serious. Period.
I ban James27 for having a name and abandoning his thread for so many days. Shame on you, JimmyJam27
I pee on cactus for having 66 posts.
Last edited on
fabtasticwill are you okay
Yes, cactus, I am fantastic. I no longer need to pee.
Last edited on
Pages: 12345... 14