RC-1 - 2012 Elite RC-1 Advanced Flight Training Device (FTD)
Garmin GPS, Surround View, Lockheed Visuals!
Available - Now!
Ahart Device Procedures
Ahart Aviation Services is pleased to announce the inclusion of a new simulator giving our customers more options when working on their private, instrument and commercial licenses.
The Elite RC-1 simulator is a full cock-pit simulator giving advanced training capabilities to any student wanting high performance and inexpensive training for both Instrument and Commercial licenses. What can you do with this simulator?
FAA Approved Advanced Simulator
- Log 2.5 Hrs toward the Private license
- Log 20 Hrs toward the Instrument rating
- Log 25 Hrs toward the Airline Transport Pilot license
- Log 50 Hrs toward the Commercial license
- Recent Flight Experience (maintain currency)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (partial)
- Instrument Practical Test (partial)
Below are the features of this simulator - we spared no expense to bring you the best general aviation technology available.
Advanced Aircraft Training Device for IFR
- Price: $68/ hr.
- Good for:
- 2.5 Hours Private
- 20 Hours Instrument
- 25 Hours ATP
- 50 Hours Commercial
- Instrument Currency
- Instrument Check Ride (partial)
- Instrument IPC (partial)
- Features included
- Garmin 430
- 120 degree surround view
- Lockheed High Resolution Graphics (movie)
- Full Cockpit and Chair
- External Instructor Station
Good for practicing approaches and understanding navigational systems (no CFI needed)
FAA Approval Document, Approval Qualification Guide for RC-1
Copyright 2012, Ahart Aviation Services Inc. in collaboration with Komanetsky Aviation, LLC